Curriculum Leader for Modern Foreign Language
Permanent, from September 2019 (TLR 2a £6644) – There may be an opportunity for an additional salary enhancement for the right candidate who can offer a further contribution to the development of the Teaching and Research School.
Do you want to work in an outstanding school with a thriving, committed Languages Department?
Are you a dynamic and inspirational teacher of modern foreign languages who wants to work with highly motivated students in a supportive environment?
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher that will lead by example, working to raise achievement and aspiration in our MFL department.
Successful candidate must have:
- A good proven track record of raising attainment and accelerating progress
- Be an excellent practitioner with a great passion for young people
- Believe that all young people can learn a language and secure positive outcomes in a stimulating environment
- Have excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the best MFL pedagogy
- Be flexible and be a team leader
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Be able to teach Spanish and French
Further details and application forms are available from the school or by visiting our website www.hungerhillschool.com
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 29th April 2019.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 30th April 2019.