Florida, USA Trip
Cost of trip: £1580
(Correct as of 2016)
Hungerhill School's PE Department operate a Football Tour trip to Florida, USA. The trip typically lasts seven days and takes place during the Easter holidays.
While on tour, students have the opportunity to experience the differing cultures of the USA, and sample the top class facilities of Orlando City FC. Here, they will experience a day in the life of a professional footballer, professional coaching, a chance to watch the first team training, and a question and answer session with experienced staff.
The trip is offered to students currently in Years 7 and 8, but departs when those students are in Years 9 and 10 respectively. This is due to the high cost of the trip and, therefore, allows parents an eighteen-month payment schedule.
The Football Tour generally includes:
- one day's training experience at Orlando City Soccer Club
- two competitive fixtures against international opposition
- club seminar from Orlando City Soccer Club / watch the first team train
- a visit to a theme park
- a visit to a waterpark
- an evening at Downtown Disney
- a trip to the Florida Mall and Outlet.
The details above are subject to change so always refer to any itineraries and correspondence supplied by the trip leader(s).