Welcome to the Hungerhill School admissions page
Here you will find all the information needed to apply for a place at our outstanding school.
Facts about the school:
- Hungerhill School opened in 1976 as an 11-16 comprehensive school
- The school converted to Academy status on 1st March 2012
- There are approximately 1132 students on the roll
- There are 150 staff members
- Hungerhill School has excellent facilities - Academies Capital Maintenance Fund £960,000 for a new teaching block
- The school has refurbished kitchens (completed Summer 2013)
- The school has plans for a new Learning Centre (planned for 2015)
Our Transition Programme:
- There are opportunities for primary schools to work collaboratively with Hungerhill
- Key staff members visit primary schools to meet individual students and talk to staff about individual needs
- There is an efficient transfer of progress data
- There are induction days in the Summer Term
Hungerhill School is currently oversubscribed. However, from time to time, vacancies do arise mid-year.
If parents or carers are interested in any possible vacancy, please contact the school and we will keep your information on file to contact you should a place become available.
Please contact the school Reception on 01302 885811.