Skip to content ↓

Hungerhill School


The majority of concerns can be dealt with without resorting to formal procedures. Where you have a concern, this should be raised with the relevant personnel. If the concern remains unresolved, it should be escalated to a more senior colleague, usually a Senior Leader. In the unlikely event that this has not been resolved through this system, please follow the Trust Complaints Procedure.